Latest Press Release – 18.06.2015
Let us make use of the Holy Month of Ramadhaan in the Best Manner
Allahu Ta'ala has elevated the month of Ramadhan by revealing the holy Quran in this month. This is a month of of Dua and patience. As Muslims we should be eager to do our Ibaadath with anxiety and calmness under the guidance of the Ulama.
We should make much more Dua for our needs and the welfare of the Ummah, especially for the unity and coexistence in the country.
The following are some important guidelines to be followed during the month of Ramadhaan
• Avoiding the wastage of time, by giving lot of attention to Ibaadath and by indulging in the night worships.
• Al Quran was revealed in this holy month, and therefore, it should be recited as much as possible, making efforts to understand and practice it in life.
• In the subjects of differences in opinion, follow the guidelines given by the Ulama without conflicting one another.
• Identifying the poor and the needy and making arrangements for Sahar and Ifthaar, while making sure to avoid wastages.
• Youngsters should make sure to return to their residences soon after performing prayers at the Masjids, and should strictly avoid creating nuisance or disturbance to the others. The parents should pay high attention in this regard.
• Conducting Prayers and Bayans without causing any hindrances to others by restricting the loudspeaker volumes to Masjid boundaries.
• Making sure that the volumes of the radios are not high such that it would disturb the neighbors, during the times of Sahar.
• Sharing food prepared at home with the neighbors, Muslims and Non-Muslims, and involving in similar activities.
• Women attending Masjids should pay attention to the Shari'ah disciplines, and the males should provide them with the most appropriate arrangements.
• Causing no hindrances to others while parking vehicles near the Masjids
• The branches of All Ceylon Jamiyyathul Ulama, Trustees of Masjids and the Muslim Community should cooperate in implementing the above mentioned disciplines.
Let us spend this holy month of Ramadhaan in the best way possible.
May Allah accept our prayers, and bless this country with unity, development of coexistence and good understanding.
Ash-Sheikh M.M.A. Mubarak
General Secretary - ACJU