It's been a month where the end of the tunnel seems to be nearing with businesses gradually opening and life slowly returning to the "New Normal." We have had an exciting month where we launched our new, updated, website to ensure that you get the best experience that you deserve when trying to find out more about us and our products! We also celebrated Father's Day and Youth Day this month, and even though it was still under lockdown conditions, we hope that it was memorable and special!
We are always proud to assist the community with great initiatives! Well done to the Fisantekraal CAN Community Action Network for creating beautiful boxes by re-using pallets! We are glad that we could assist!
We tried our very own version of a Nachos potjie, Inspired by an episode of Jan Braai, and we must admit it was the best we have ever had! 🔥
Take a look at the recipe below so that you and your family can enjoy it too! 👇🏻(Perfect for a family of 4)
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp of garlic
- 1tbs oil
- Red / green peppers
- 2 packets of Beef or chicken strips
- At least 2 blocks of cheese
- Salsa (2 jars)
- Nacho Chips (2 packets)
- 1 tin of crushed tomatoes
- Guacamole or fresh Avocado
- Braai the onions, peppers and garlic in the potjie with a drizzle of oil
- Add the meat and cook thoroughly
- Add the salsa and tin of crushed tomatoes and boil for a few minutes
- Add the grated cheese and cook until its melted
- Lastly add the Nacho chips and stir so that the cheesy goodness covers everything
- Add the Guacamole or fresh avocado and serve instantly
As simple as that and something that the whole family will enjoy!
We love seeing your Namchar braai moments! Thank you for sharing them with us!
Some good news with regards to the Namibian local Encroacher Bush industry!