Parish council to consider ten planning applications
Ten planning applications will be considered by Buckhurst Hill Parish Council's planning and environment committee on Thursday, March 4, at 7pm.
The meeting will be held virtually via Zoom.
Anyone wanting to attend the meeting should email email@example.com for the Zoom access details.
The applications to be considered are:
* 4 Elm Close - crown reduce protected oak tree to previous points, as specified, and crown thin by 15 per cent as specified.
* 39A Palmerston Road - fell protected ash tree
* 2 Walnut Way - new detached house within the curtilage of the property (revised application)
* 4A Albert Road - additional dwelling
* 56 Palmerston Road - single-storey rear and side extensions
* land adjacent to 164 Loughton Way - installation of bike hangar to council-owned land adjacent to number 164 Loughton Way
* 70 Ardmore Lane - application for a Lawful Development Certificate for a proposed loft conversion with Juliet balcony
* 16 Albert Terrace - retention of existing patio.
* 37 Fairlands Avenue - application for variation of condition 2 `Plan numbers' for EPF/1289/20 - proposed two-storey side extension and loft conversion with remodelling of the garage
* 98 Westbury Lane - demolition of existing buildings and erection of a replacement mixed use building to contain an office (Use Class E(g) and two one-bedroom apartments
Councillors will also consider the renewal of a street trading consent application at the Warren Wood pub.