99 Percent Invisible: According to Need
- This is a new series from 99 Percent Invisible that delves into homelessness in the Bay Area in California.
- This is the culmination of over two years of reporting from producer Katie Mingle.
- The prologue and two episodes currently out are incredible in its storytelling and empathy. A must listen.
Radiolab: The Great Vaccinator
- A truly interesting episode. Many might have heard by now that the previous record for fastest vaccine ever is the mumps vaccines, which took four years.
- This episode tells the story of the man, Maurice Hilleman, who basically single handedly developed this vaccine via a throat swab from his daughter, and who is arguably the greatest scientist ever (that nobody knows).
- He’s got a potty mouth, is humble, and helped develop close to 40 vaccines. What's not to love, the man is a legend.
VIDEOS, ARTICLES, AND OTHER LINKS
The Subtle Significance of Episode Art
. Meet the unsung hero of the modern podcast team: the illustrator. Featuring a behind the scenes look at how Darknet Diaries
and The Nocturnists
incorporate art into their show.