EN: Tuesday May 31 & Wednesday June 1, 2022
FR: Tuesday June 21 & Wednesday June 22, 2022
1:00 to 4:00 pm (ET)
The sessions will be conducted virtually over zoom.
There are only 25 spots available per session!
Digna is pleased to hold a train the trainers course on sexual exploitation and abuse prevention.
This training is designed for PSEA focal points in Canada to enable them to train their organization’s staff, volunteers, and partners effectively and promote PSEA.
Divided into two sessions of three hours each, the training will be interactive, providing opportunities for self-reflection, peer exchange and asking questions. It will use intersectional feminist and decolonial approaches to PSEA.
The training will cover the following key elements of training on PSEA
- Why is PSEA important?
- How to identify SEA in your work context
- What to do as a bystander to SEA
- Understanding the Code of Conduct, policies and complaints procedure of your organization
Participants will also get practical tools to facilitate PSEA trainings themselves after this training:
- Creating a safe(r) learning space
- Managing triggers and difficult conversations
- Survivor-centered and trauma-informed approaches to facilitation
- Using case study scenarios
- Adapting the training to your organization
Please direct any inquiries about this training to firstname.lastname@example.org.