Day of Giving is about the power of the Roman community. By coming together as Cahillites, we demonstrated the collective impact that a day can make. Because of generous donors, like you, we’re able to help our students. Cahillites are amazing!
Although we fell short of our donor goal of 500, by roughly 100 donors, we far exceeded our monetary goals by raising over $41,000!!! The day was a huge success. We had participation obviously from alumni but also faculty, staff, coaches, parents both current and alumni, and much more! Thank you again to everyone for giving and spreading the word about this powerful day!
Didn’t get a chance to be a part of the day? The adventure never ends, you can show your support now and click the image below to give now the Roman Fund. Make sure to make your gift before the fiscal year ends after June 30th.
Congratulations to the winners of the Class and Donor Challenges for Day of Giving!
- The Class that gives the largest total amount - Class of 1966
- The Class that had the highest participation (highest number of donors) - Class of 2008
- Highest overall donor - Vincent Bilinsky '66
- Highest donor per decade
- 40s - Joseph Kiernan '43
- 50s - Pat Nicastro '58
- 60s - Vince Bilinsky '66
- 70s - Mike Pelone '77 & John Lund '78
- 80s - Joe Louge '83
- 90s - Jerod Dwyer '91
- 00s - Michael Haughney '08
- 10s - Nick Wasekanes '11
- Eldest donor - Joseph Kiernan '43
- Youngest donor - Aidan Conroy (future Cahillite in the Class of 2024)
- Highest alumni donor - Vincent Bilinsky '66
- Highest parent donor - Dorothy Leonardi P'22
- Highest faculty donor - Ana Barun
All donors for the day were entered into a raffle to win free tickets to Day at the Bay and or Homecoming 2019!
Congratulations to the winners...
Day at the Bay ticket winners: Gene McLaughlin '76 & William Ebner '98
Homecoming ticket winners: Luke Coady '07 & Richard Farrell '92