ISSUE NO.#3 | MARCH 2016
Reclaim Your Power
• Practice gratitude and compassion.
You were born whole and complete.
As you transitioned from infant to toddler, you began to take in the fascinating world around you. Every experience brand new, full of magic and wonder.
As you grew into a child and began to interact with the people, places, and things around you, you started to develop an understanding that there was both good and bad. Actions had consequences. With each experience, you were either built up or broken down.
Too many times, the brokenness came unwarranted, undeserved, but it left a scar on your heart and chipped away at your soul, nonetheless.
It's time to release what isn't serving you, and take back what's rightfully yours!
Reflect back on that bully that knocked you down, the thief that stole your happiness, or the jerk that told you you couldn't when you thought you could. Realize that their actions stem from their own brokenness and insecurity. You don't have to forget, but you should always forgive.
Forgiveness is the first step to reclaiming your power. Letting go of negativity towards another person, place, or thing becomes a healing moment. Your wounds will begin to close and scars diminish.
The next step is to build yourself back up in order to become whole and complete again. The choice is yours—you are in control of your destiny. Be true to yourself and the vision you have for your life and go after it full force!
• Tell yourself you can when others say you can't. Surround yourself by positive people.
• Fill your mind with uplifting thoughts, your ears with inspiring messages, your words with encouragement.
• Leave yourself a trail of love. Stick Post-it notes where you'll see them often. You are enough! You got this!
• Flip your perspective. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change!
• Close your eyes and visualize your future successes in detail. Engrain them in your brain.
• Last but not least, if you want something bad enough, go for it. Don't get tripped up or let anyone stop you. Build yourself up, protect your heart and soul, and Don't Quit Your Daydream! EVER.
✨Release The Pain + Reclaim Your Power✨