Dear members of Cross-Cutting Panel of the RHC-ETIP,
Since its establishment in 2008, the European Technology and Innovation Platform on Renewable Heating and Cooling (RHC-ETIP) has elaborated and published a series of documents:
- 2011: The Common Vision of the Platform
- 2012: The Strategic Research Priorities of the Solar Thermal, Biomass, Geothermal and Cross-Cutting Panels
- 2013: The Common Research and Innovation Agenda
- 2014: The Technology Roadmaps of all four Panels and
- 2014: The Common Implementation Roadmaps
From 2015, the experts of the Steering Committee Panel have been contributing to monitor the implementation of the Roadmaps. The work of the Cross-Cutting Panel currently focuses on these three areas:
- District Heating and Cooling
- Thermal Energy Storage
- Hybrid Systems
Since one of the members of the Steering Committee of the Cross-Cutting Panel left, we are now electing a replacement until June 2018. If you are interested in being a member of the Steering Committee of the Cross-Cutting Panel, fill in the online form AND send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th May 2017.
We are especially encouraging applications from members with expertise on hybrid systems. On the basis of the received candidatures, the new member will be elected, via an electronic process, by the other members of the Cross-Cutting Steering Committee (award criteria are listed below).
Voting time: 17 May – 24 May 2017
Herewith, we ask all interested members to apply.
Cross-Cutting Panel of the RHC-ETIP: election process:
- Application to become a member of the Steering Committee: Please, fill in the online application form AND send your CV to email@example.com.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 15th May 2017, 24:00
The candidates for election will be listed on the website.
Each member of the Steering Committee has 3 votes.
- Election of the member of the Steering Committee by the other members: You will be informed about the election by an email with the information as to where you can find the list of candidates. You will only be able to vote once.
Voting period: 17th to 24th May 2017, 24:00
If you have any question regarding the election, please do not hesitate to contact the
Secretariat of the Cross-Cutting Technology Panel of the RHC-ETIP:
c/o EUREC – Association of European Renewable Energy Research Centres
Place du Champ de Mars 2 1050 Brussels Belgium
Tel: +32 2 318 40 51
Applicants should only participate in the tendering process on the understanding that they are normally not entitled to any form of compensation or remuneration. Participation in this Call for EoI shall be taken as acceptance of all the terms and conditions mentioned in this Call for EoI and the conditions of the specifications.
Applicants will be assessed against the following set of criteria: