- $33,350 to the Princeton Ground Search and Rescue Society to help bolster training, administrative support and equipment renewals.
- $30,000 for improvements and development of a day use area at Kentucky-Alleyne Park near Merritt.
- $400,000 to School District 58 for improvements to Princeton Secondary School.
- $313,390 to School District 74 for improvements David Stoddart Secondary School in Clinton.
- $500,000 to New Pathways to Gold to support heritage tourism, First Nations reconciliation and economic development.
- $14,000 to Village of Clinton to upgrade lighting, sound system, and stage curtain for Memorial Hall.
- $56,500 District of Logan Lake to support their LED community sign project.
- $10,000 to support the Lillooet Harvest Festival.
- $10,000 to Nicola Valley Theatre Society for business planning.
- $10,000 to the HUB Society in Ashcroft for purchase of fitness equipment.