Keeping Up with the Joneses
The. blind see, the deaf hear... right in front of my own eyes.
“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,
Because the Lord has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”
Jason's in Pemba at the Village of Joy. He's ministering in song and in word in a plethora of different scenarios. We live for moments like these. While the missionary school is in session, they go on outreach each weekend to villages in hard to reach places, hence the bush bush. As they go in with all humility and honor the chiefs, they gain access to preach the message of Jesus. And wouldn't you know it, JESUS confirms His word.... which then leaves us speechless. The blind see, the deaf hear, the lame walk, the devils flee, the hungry are filled, the thirsty are refreshed, and the forgotten are forgotten no more!
Can you see it?
Love looks like something... the greatest miracle is knowing the love and acceptance of Jesus. His kindness is what draws us in. It's attractive. We often find ourselves undone by his love. Wether it's in the face of the broken or the jump of the joyful. He's all around us!
Jason and Gina
WE ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND PARTNERSHIP
We run soley on offerings and partners.
Will you partner with our FAMILY?
BECOME A PARTNER
WHERE ARE WE NOW?
- Jason hits the ground running in Mozambique on Sunday. He'll be leaving it all in the dirt! Teaching at the Missions Harvest School and to the most precious Mozambican Bible School students and a plethora of other things as they come at him. Follow on social media to keep up.
- We are discipling ministers globally
- We are raising world changers up all around us
JOIN US & SHARE SHARE SHARE
Become a partner and I'll give you a kiss on the cheek! (Gina humor here, but seriously!) Seriously!
BOTTOM LINE DONATIONS NEEDED
You've asked and we're answering. Here's the reality of missions... work and sacrifice.
Give and it shall be given!
- Passport Visa to Mozambique for JULY- $300
- JULY- Mozambique... equipment- $330
- AUGUST- Asia is coming up later in the year.
- Mission Brazil- $3000
- Mission South Africa $4000
- Asia is on the horizon! $3000
GIVING IS AS EASY AS A CLICK
And don't forget to look for 'godbreed' in your app store to download the Godbreed App.