A Band of Prophets
As we pack for Cali, Colombia and continue globetrotting, we're pondering this scripture...
After that you will go to Gibeah of God, where there is a Philistine outpost. As you approach the town, you will meet a procession of prophets coming down from the high place with lyres, timbrels, pipes and harps being played before them, and they will be prophesying. 6 The Spirit of the Lord will come powerfully upon you, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person. 7 Once these signs are fulfilled, do whatever your hand finds to do, for God is with you.
1 Samuel 10:5-7
Wow. And just like this scripture, we've seen our high and humble calling is to LIVE in and from the HIGH PLACES. Then, as a prophetic sound, go out to every nation, tribe, & tongue, (Rev 7:9) creating an atmosphere just like the prophet told Saul that would bring such change he would become a new person, putting his hands to whatever God speaks. It's worth noting, that God used prophetic musicians to set an atmosphere to awaken the identity of this king! He is still doing this today! There is nothing more beautiful than seeing someone's eyes awakened to the beauty of Jesus and in turn the fulness of their calling being awakened in them. (Eph 1:17-22)
As we continue to run like a 'band of prophets', the application of this is that we travel with much more equipment than normal. We are 'musicianaries'. We have musical instruments that come with cords and amps, and plugins, and ... well we won't bore you with all of that.
We are so grateful to have experienced radical provision in the arena of equipment already in 2018! However, the last few trips have taken a tole. A few key pieces of equipment were fried (YIKES), tons of overweight charges from the airlines, not to mention general maintenance that it takes to operate this 'band of prophets'. All of this is part of missions.
We felt compelled to communicate the need to you all. "Ask and it shall be given" If you feel that you've been touched by our sound, our music, or our message, or in anyway... would you give to help us replace what's been lost? These pieces really are necessary and it's of extreme importance that they are remedied before our next out of country mission.
IMMEDIATE EQUIPMENT NEED
- $500 to repair/replace damaged music equipment
- $1000 unsuspected overweight and unsuspected travel expenses
(click below to give)
If you'd like to be a part of releasing the seed in the nations, please pray about partnering with us as we disciple the nations, one assignment at a time!
2018 missions will include
- New Zealand
- Colombia (Something special!)
- South Africa
*Photo from Christ Cathedral Indonesia
We operate soley on
offerings and partners.
Will you partner with our FAMILY?
BECOME A PARTNER
Get to know us
• Jason Lee Jones and his wife Regina are completely ruined for Jesus. The more they encounter the kindness of Jesus, the more they long to be his voice of passion and compassion in the earth. They are internationally recognized speakers, preachers, teachers, authors, poets, songwriters, and accomplished musicians and missionaries.
• In light of their global service in a myriad of capacities, they have a vivid perspective of the church and missions at large. Such faculties include the likes of senior and associate pastors, creative arts and worship pastors, missions’ directors, and mentors. At their core, they are true philanthropic missionaries with benevolent hearts, who are working on the front lines and also alongside those worldwide organizations to physically feed, clothe, and educate the impoverished, and rescue those in conflict areas. Wholeheartedly, they focus on influencing influencers via facilitating leadership development, bible schools, missions training, consultations, and are especially gifted with a distinct propensity in drawing out the gifts of artisans through art intensives with an emphasis on building world changers through a modern day renaissance. Together, they are integral voices stewarding and sustaining global movements.