The Chosen Fast
Is this not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke?
The words of Isiah 56:6 ring loudly in our spirits even as we travel to London this evening. This is the fast. This is the glorious fast at our King's choosing! We will partake of Him as our portion. And as we go, we will go in exceeding faith and proclaim the good news with a fervency that will rival the darkest of places. It will certainly loose the chains of injustice, untie the cords, burst forth in freedom, and destroy every yoke.
Jason and Gina
Where to next?
- UK, Brazil, South Africa & MOZAMBIQUE
- Sweeden and Washington in the USA
- Brazil and Texas in the USA
Would you like to help? Become a partner.
- We're headed to South Africa and Mozambique in November to pour out vastly upon the broken and persecuted. We're raising about $3000 to fund this trip. It's purely missions. Your help would be so very appreciated. Simply click below.
Would you partner with us?
Most of our trips do not pay for themselves.
The Gospel is free but airfare, baggage, food, etc...is not.
BECOME A PARTNER
And don't forget to look for 'godbreed' in your app store to download the Godbreed App.
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.
Get to know us
• Jason Lee Jones and his wife Regina are completely ruined for Jesus. The more they encounter the kindness of Jesus, the more they long to be his voice of passion and compassion in the earth. They are internationally recognized speakers, preachers, teachers, authors, poets, songwriters, and accomplished musicians and missionaries.
• In light of their global service in a myriad of capacities, they have a vivid perspective of the church and missions at large. Such faculties include the likes of senior and associate pastors, creative arts and worship pastors, missions’ directors, and mentors. At their core, they are true philanthropic missionaries with benevolent hearts, who are working on the front lines and also alongside those worldwide organizations to physically feed, clothe, and educate the impoverished, and rescue those in conflict areas. Wholeheartedly, they focus on influencing influencers via facilitating leadership development, bible schools, missions training, consultations, and are especially gifted with a distinct propensity in drawing out the gifts of artisans through art intensives with an emphasis on building world changers through a modern day renaissance.