Dear fellow dancer,
Hello from us all at the TDC steering group.
We are writing with a quick check in to let you know where we have been and are as regards our Monday night dances. In the autumn we spent some time looking into other ways to offer dance spaces for you to all attend but with the endless shifts and changes we came to a point of needing to just let it rest.
To reassure you - we are fully intending to be back in the Civic as soon as that is possible. We are hoping this will be from 17 May - all things being well with the planned roadmap, the Civic have assured us it will not be before then. We are so looking forward to the day that happens!!
In the meantime some of our teachers are offering classes and ongoing groups on zoom still, if you are wanting that. Info for each teacher is here:
We will be in touch as soon as there is an update for our Monday Night Dances.
- David Ellis (5 Rhythms): Email to get notifications: email@example.com Find him on Facebook here: Dance on Earth: 5Rhythms with David Ellis https://www.facebook.com/groups/330796297541347
- Leela Fisk (Soul Motion): Facebook page here: Movement for Life https://www.facebook.com/groups/392634971608254
- Jo Hardy (Conscious Dance): Website: https://www.consciousdancespace.com. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ConsciousDanceSpace
- Rosie Perks (Movement Medicine): Website: https://dance-scapes.com Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mm.dance.scapes
- Robert Moore is uploading each Sunday a Music-Led mix to Mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/Music-LedDance. Sunday morning dance info here: http://music-leddance.co.uk/
- Some of us will be also be offering sessions outside again once the weather and lockdown restrictions permit that again, this is likely to happen before we are able to get back to the Cicic Hall.
In the meantime we send you all lots of love
Robert, Hamid, Kirsty, Harmony, Mark & Rosie
(The TDC Steering Group)
This newsletter was written by Rosie