Friday 5th April: Kinder Years 1 & 2 Responsible Pet Ownership program.
Monday 8th April: Kinder Years 1 & 2 Tuckshop Taco Lunch Day
Tuesday 9th April: Years 3, 4, 5 & 6 Tuckshop Taco Lunch Day
Wednesday 10th April. Project Compassion Money Line.
Remember to bring your Project Compassion boxes.
Friday 12th April: 12.30pm Whole School Holy Week Paraliturgy Mercy Hall.
2.30pm Infants Easter Hat Parade Mercy Hall/NEW VENUE
3.00pm Last day of term 1
Monday 29th April: Children return to school for Term 2
Thursday 7th May: Mothers Day Stall
Monday 20th May: Athletics Carnival Field Grades 3 - 6 Alexandra Park
Monday 27th May: Athletics Carnival Track Grades 3 - 6 Rotations Kinder, Years 1 & 2. ~ Alexandra Park
Friday 7th June: Pupil Free Day - Staff Professional Development
Sunday 16th June: First Eucharist Year 3 St. Patrick's Church
Wednesday 26th June: Semester 1 Student Reports Due
Monday 1st & Tuesday 2nd July: Parent Teacher Interviews
Friday 5th July: Last Day of Term 2
Tuesday 23rd July: Children return to school for Term 3
Monday 29th July: Grandparents Day. Mass 10.00am ~ morning tea ~ visits to classrooms.
Sacramental Dates: St. Patrick's Parish Church
Sunday 16th June 10.30am ~ First Eucharist - Year 3
Saturday 7th September 6.00pm. ~ Confirmation - Year 6
Wednesday, 20th November 6.00pm ~ Reconciliation - Year 2
Please keep an eye on our school calendar facebook etc. for updates or changes to dates.
St. Pat's School links.
* facebook / website pages & view our calendar
* Bus pass applications NSW transport
* School Hours and Supervision of Students
* Acceptable use terms & conditions for the use of technology and online information for students, parents/guardians
* Exemption for School Permission form for student absent 10 days or more.
* Kiss & Drop and Traffic Zone Rules. Please remember the Staff Car Park is out of bounds for drop-off and pick-up.
* Tuckshop Price List and Information and Helper Note
Clothing Pool is open each Wednesday from 2.15 - 3.15. This is run by volunteer parents. If you would like to send along your pre-loved uniforms for recycling they would be greatly appreciated.