NSW Government re "2019 Student Residential Address & Other information Collection Notice"
Click Here to view letter. This collection is routinely used to inform Commonwealth school education policy, and to help ensure that Commonwealth funding arrangements for non-government schools are based on need, and are fair and transparent.
There is still time to join us for the 15th Annual Golf Day this Sunday. See attached form or phone the office.
A reminder our Open Afternoon is Thursday 7th March from 1.30 - 6pm.
Here are some quick links for your information
* facebook / website pages & view our calendar
* Bus pass applications NSW transport We have been advised by the bus companies students bus passes must be shown from Monday 4th March, or a copy of application confirmation produced, or a fare must be paid.
* School Hours and Supervision of Students
* Acceptable use terms & conditions for the use of technology and online information for students, parents/guardians
* Exemption for School Permission form for student absent 10 days or more.
* Kiss & Drop and Traffic Zone Rules. Please remember the Staff Car Park is out of bounds for drop-off and pick-up.
* Tuckshop Price List and Information and Helper Note
Clothing Pool is open each Wednesday from 2.15 - 3.15. This is run by volunteer parents. If you would like to send along your pre-loved uniforms for recycling they would be greatly appreciated.