1. You and your best fur friend need to be onsite at The Doggie Do with Dogs Trust at 12pm this Sunday for pre-judging.
We've had a huge entry to the competition this year so we're starting early, at 12pm, and dogs who have registered but show up late won't be part of the competition this year. It's the only way we can keep the show on the road!
2. It's best if you purchase your ticket online in advance so you can come directly to the pre-judging area without delay. (Check out our judges here)
3. When you arrive, tell our crew at the gate that you are an entrant (although they'll probably guess), and they will tell you where to go for pre-judging.
4. The 15 dogs awarded a 'FINALIST' badge by the judges at pre-judging stage will need to be available to appear in the on-stage heats from 2:00pm (approx) with our host, Darren Kennedy.
5. this is really important... Make sure your doggo is comfortable in their outfit, that they're happy to be around other dogs who are dressed up and they're cool with lots of attention from people.
Apart from that, we hope you have lots of fun, bring all your friends and post loads of pics on social media #thedoggiedo
We cannot WAIT to see you all!
And now, some inspiration from last years competition...