Dear Pro-Am Players and Coaches,
We're just over 24hrs away from Draft Night. Please read below for some important reminders.
Draft Night Reminders:
- Every player must raise at least $250 in order to attend tomorrow's Draft Night and play in the tournament. We will have VISA machines on-site to help complete transactions.
- Bring your credit cards, cheques and/or cash to the draft - because you can donate right up until 7 p.m. on Draft Night!
- NEW! Doors Open tomorrow at the Liberty Grand at 6:30 p.m. for Draft Night and the program begins at 6:45 p.m.
- Draft Night is a private event to reward all of your hard work, so please do NOT invite any guests to the Draft Night.
- You do not need to bring your draft invite e-mail to Draft Night.
- Please make sure you check the Tournament Game Schedule before Friday morning.
- Please make sure your guests bring their printed tournament tickets to Scotiabank Pond for entry on Friday, May 5 and Saturday, May 6.
- Don't forget to bring ALL your equipment for your games!
Get ready to have an unforgettable Pro-Am experience, from Draft Night through the Tournament!