BOOT CAMP NELSON NEWSLETTER
June has been chilly but busy!
Although the mornings and evenings are crisp, they are fantastic for exercising and getting out the door is the hardest step - just remember there's nothing quite like seeing the sunrise on the beach while working up a sweat! Well done to those who have come along this month especially those who are new - welcome along!
Welcome back to Gaye who has been away in America with her son Kit at the world problem solving champs where his team placed fifth in their division! Hope your enjoyed your break Gaye - well deserved.
Those heading away on holiday, please let us know via email so we can adjust our records and help get you motivated on your return.
A friendly reminder to those on monthly payments to ensure you have changed your AP to our new bank account - 02 0704 0039413 00
Please see our website for session times and locations:
Below is a guide to who is taking which classes next month:
Nige - Takes all 9am and 6pm classes and Tues and Thurs at 6am.
Gaye - Takes Mon at 6am.
Laura - Takes Wed and Fri at 6am.
We alternate Saturdays.
See below for a favourite naughty (but not too naughty) snack in our household at the moment (warning - very addictive!)
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ½ cup almonds, unsalted
- ½ cup walnuts, unsalted
- ¼ cup + ¼ cup raw cocao powder
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp natural almond butter
- 4 tbsp unpasteurized honey
- Put dates in a bowl with warm water, allow dates to soak for 30 minutes, then drain.
- Mix together dates, almonds, walnuts, and ¼ cup cocao powder in a food processor until well blended.
- Spread mixture in a 9x5 baking pan until evenly distributed, and press down gently with a spoon.
- Mix together bananas, almond butter, honey, and other ¼ cup cocao powder in the food processor until well blended.
- Spread mixture over bottom layer until evenly distributed.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 squares. Re-freeze whatever you don’t eat and enjoy at another time!
As Nige is the new kid around here, we would love some feedback on Boot camp sessions and feel free to get in touch with any questions whatsoever. Feel free to ask Nige about private, business or team Boot Camp sessions that may be of interest to you.
Dont forget to like us on Facebook for latest news and offers!