February 2017 Newsletter
Welcome to this month's newsletter packed full of useful benefit information.
In this issue find out more about:
- Changes to which families can claim UC from April 2017
- 'Any Day' tenancies - When does Housing Benefit start?
- Changes to ESA, HB & UC from April - ACT NOW or lose out - No payment of Work Related Activity Component / LCW Element for new claims .
- Lots changing in April - Quick reminder of the other imminent Welfare Reform changes
- APA Managed Payments - What can you do when they are paid to the tenant in error?
- Maximising Digital Universal Credit claims from the start - Making use of the 'notification of intention to claim' Regulation.
- Our 'Hot Topic' workshops - get yourself booked on!
As well as:
- Your chance to WIN £50 for your local FOOD BANK, and chocolates for you!
- This month's really useful standard letter.