Sign up to the third in our popular Business Leaders webinar series: Good Work for Wellbeing in the Coronavirus Economy.
The webinar will focus on:
- How to ensure the best possible jobs recovery and sustain the ambition of good work for all.
- How to balance the goals of sustaining employment and improving job quality, so that work improves wellbeing for many more people.
- The role of government in supporting employees and employers.
- Action employees can take in these challenging times.
- Gail Irvine, Senior Policy and Development Officer at Carnegie Trust
- Monika Misra, Head of Employee Health and Wellbeing, Europe at GSK
- Alaana Woods - Commercial Director, BUPA
- James Herbert - Founder and CEO, Hastee
- Nick Zygouris, Director of Mental Health, Maximus
Watch the previous Business Leaders' webinars:
Why is employee wellbeing so important?
How can we support the wellbeing of staff returning from furlough?
You can find all our guidance, evidence, practice examples and blogs on the workplace wellbeing section of our website.