This is not a general email. It is only being sent to Big Bald Lake residents who are not currently members of the Big Bald Lake Cottagers' Association.
Your membership is unpaid for this fiscal year - July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.
We hope you like what the association has been doing on your behalf and that you'll support us with your membership payment. We welcome your attendance at our events regardless of membership status.
What we do for our Community:
Our goal is to promote a sense of community through social events, the promotion of local businesses, and a shared responsibility for the Big Bald Lake environment.
We do this by:
- Organizing and offering contests and social events
- Providing printed business and resident directories
- Posting phosphorus and E.coli testing and immediately notifying affected residents if E.coli results are high
- Monitoring, reporting and educating on local environmental issues
- Soliciting sponsorship and donations to keep costs low
- Providing regular communication through emails, website & Facebook
What we do with the Money:
- Social events, contests, prizes, welcome packages
- E.coli testing
- FOCA membership (Federation of Ontario Cottagers’ Association)
- Insurance for the corporation
- Annual General Meeting
- Website domain and hosting
How to Pay:
- E-Transfer through your on-line banking system to firstname.lastname@example.org (security question not required)
- PayPal through our website
- FOCA Membership Payment Portal by charge card
- Cash or Cheque - give to any BBLCA board member or contact us for pick-up at email@example.com
- Cheque - mail to the BBLCA
- 43 Saunders Rd, Buckhorn ON K0L 1J0
- Cheques are payable to:
- Big Bald Lake Cottager's Association
There are 1, 2 and 3 year membership fee options:
- 1 year - $35;
- 2 years - $70;
- 3 years - $100 ($5 savings)
We would appreciate payment receipt by the end of August so that we can accurately report membership numbers and income at the Annual General Meeting on Sept 14th.
All membership payments will be acknowledged.
BBLCA Members who pay by July 20th will be automatically entered into our membership draw for a chance to win a $15 gift certificate for the Lock Stop Cafe in Buckhorn.