Dear Kepler Parents, Guardians, and Students,
The Pennies for Patients fundraiser kicked off last week, so keep bringing those pennies in!
There is still time to help support our 6th graders in getting to camp! Tie-dye t-shirts are available once again for only $20. You can also support our 6th graders through our Red Carpet Carwash Fundraiser; $15 for 2 carwash tickets, a $32 value. Stop by the Front Desk to purchase tie-dye t-shirts or carwash tickets today!
For questions, email:
Parent/Teacher Conferences 3/20-3/23 by teacher referral or parent request only. This is a regular dismissal week.
- Call the office at 559-495-0849 on the morning your child will be absent or leaving early for an appointment. If your child has an appointment, please bring in a note from your medical/dental provider or have it faxed to us at 559-495-0853.
- We are no longer offering Independent Study for students who go on trips, but we encourage teachers to provide work at the parent's request.
- You may also email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Lunch money/checks may be sent with the student in an envelope addressed to the teacher. Make a note on the envelope if you need change or if you would like the rest to be added to your student's account. Teachers have the ability to write receipts. Lunch and ASP bills may be paid at the front desk with a card, cash, or check.
- (Please see attached Kepler's 2016-17 Dress Code Policy taken from the 2016-2017 Parent-Student Handbook) http://keplerschool.org/category/parentstudent-handbook-2016-2017/
- Please refer to the sticker logo that you were provided with when matching dress code colors. Elementary students should have this sticker placed on the front or back of their important papers folder. Middle school students should have this sticker placed on the front or back of their binders.
- It's cold out, please take a moment to label outerwear and any cold weather items with your student's name and check the lost and found regularly.
Food and Drinks:
- Classroom parties and birthdays: All food items must be pre-packaged per the Fresno County Health Code. Sugarless pastries and drinks are acceptable. Drinks and pastries containing sugar are prohibited.
- Fruits, vegetables, popcorn, pretzels are encouraged. Non-food items such as school supplies party favors are also encouraged.
- No glass containers.
- No treenuts and peanuts (including peanut butter).
- No candy, hot chips (including Hot Cheetos, Takis), energy or sports drinks allowed on campus.
- No red food coloring and drink.
- March 2017 Food Menu http://keplerschool.org/uncategorized/march-2016-food-menu-2/
- Please make sure your student knows if they are having a hot or cold lunch when they are dropped off at school, so that they may inform their teacher when attendance is taken. If your student will arrive later in the day, please call the school in the morning to add a lunch for your child.
Please add us on Amazon Smile!
6th Grade Camp
Mr. Stephens and Ms. Allen will be available for parents/guardians who have any questions, who need to turn in or need help filling out paperwork regarding Outdoor Education Camp. Forms for cabin leaders will also be available at this time. (They are still securing cabin leaders and will hold a random drawing should they have more applicants than spaces.) They will have extra paperwork available and will be able to copy emergency cards. Students who need to take medication must have their doctor's signature prior to turning in the paperwork.
Dates & Times:
3/13 5:00-6:30pm in Rm 101
3/14 3:45-5:30pm in Rm 101
3/15 5:00-6:30pm in Rm 101
6th grade Camp Week is 3/27-3/31 so mark your calendars!