Request for Qualifications
The Loop Community Improvement District is now accepting proposals for The Loop Corridor Plan.
We are seeking an inter-disciplinary team (urban design, traffic engineering, landscape architecture, etc.) to provide professional services to prepare a conceptual master plan for the Business Loop 70 corridor. This master plan will guide all design and treatments to be phased in over the next 5-10 years. Therefore, we are interested in a conceptual plan that includes both short- and long-term projects including approximate costs for implementation and yearly maintenance. Our ultimate objectives are:
- An attractive corridor that says “you are here.”
- A long-term vision for the corridor that will guide future public and private development.
- A strong visual identity that better matches what we have become.
- A street welcome to all modes of transportation.
- Better traffic management, including increased safety for all visitors.
- Landscaping that beautifies and manages stormwater runoff.
- Increased physical connections to surrounding neighborhoods and commercial districts.
- A corridor that is appealing to visitors, businesses and investors.
The complete RFQ including the selection timeline can be found at http://theloopcomo.com/corridor-project/.