The legal market is changing fast and procurement has rapidly moved to the front lines to become a determining force and deciding factor with respect to which law firms get the work.
Global procurement leaders will share insights on what they like, need and expect when hiring outside counsel. Legal services providers will discuss valuable “lessons learned”.
Perspectives on the following will be discussed:
- The role of legal sourcing – more sophisticated than you may think
- What legal sourcing professionals want in proposals
- How to avoid raising red flags that result in self-sabotage
- Reverse auctions and their role in sourcing
- How to build a relationship with sourcing
- Pricing and AFAs critical to winning and keeping clients
- How and at what point in the process law firms most often fail
- The three things sourcing wants to change about how law firms respond to RFPs