Special Edition Newsletter
Springboard Programme Application!
Hello and welcome to our second newsletter - this one's a special edition to launch the application process for our Springboard Programme!
If you know any women who run their own business in Northumberland who may be interested in Be Digital, especially applying to take part in our Springboard Programme, please do pass this newsletter on - thank you :-)
Full information on the fully funded Springboard Programme and details on how to apply can be found on the Be Digital website, but in a nutshell:
- The programme will enable 20 women who run their own business in Northumberland to work together to grow their businesses and make the most of all things digital.
- Successful applicants can expect the programme to include: one to one mentoring; group masterclasses; meet ups; and mastermind activities.
- The programme will be delivered by a team of three widely experienced business support experts: Pascal Fintoni, Norma Foster and Leon Howe. Their areas of expertise include:
- Pascal - all aspects of digital marketing, from social media to online video marketing to developing digital strategies & plans.
- Leon - IPR, trademarks, pitching to investors for funding, social enterprise & taking innovative products to market.
- Norma - life coaching and personal development, business and market development strategies and export communications.
- You can apply in one of three ways: by making a video; by creating your own personalised application; or by completing our on-line form.
- The deadline for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 30th September.
- The winning applicants will be announced on Monday 19th October.
- The Springboard Programme will start late October 2015 and end with a closing event at the end of March 2016
We can't wait to hear from you and to welcoming 20 of you onto the Springboard Programme - very best of luck with your applications!
Best wishes, Anita & Fay from the Be Digital team