Sojourn to Ubud, Bali ~ 20-25 October 2019
Bonjour <<First Name>>
When was the last time you took time out for yourself? I want to invite you to put yourself first and experience something you will truly enjoy.
With that in mind, I am announcing the 2019 Sojourn to Bali. This is your chance to let go and relax in an environment that has both nature and luxury at its best.
Maybe, you are already good at self-care and just want to pamper yourself in a stunning location. You want to feel cocooned in your own space and not have to make any decisions.
You really need time to yourself away from the daily grind and a place to reflect on what's important to you. You want to put yourself first for once. You desire a tranquil environment where everything is taken care of.
Kind words from past Sojourn guests
“The location is amazing. Away from hustle, busy, activity, decisions, questions, wanting, pushing. Instead it’s all about presence, stillness, this is enough, simplicity, beauty, easy luxury in your everyday. It’s not spoiling yourself, improving, setting goals, planning, analysing. Not even reflection. It’s acceptance, soothing, valuing, acknowledging.” ~ Michelle
"I didn’t realise I was so stressed and wound up before I came and saw my first sunrise. Alone, relaxed. Bliss. I felt comfortable with the group and feel like I’ve made lovely friends in just one week. I wasn’t sure what to expect there. You make it so easy to take a break." ~ Angeline
"Thank you so much for providing an intimate insight into how I can take better care of myself. You have organised a very successful Sojourn and I am so proud that you are living your dream." ~ Suzanne
The name ’Ubud’ comes from an ancient Javanese word ’Ubad’ which literally translates as ‘medicine’. Based on my own experience, I can tell you that Bali is the ultimate elixir for your Soul. On this Sojourn, you will get to experience the lush jungle, the local culture, the delicious food, and the authentic rustic lifestyle of Bali.
Leave feeling relaxed, peaceful and rejuvenated ~ knowing what’s truly important to you.
Dreaming of attending? Save your spot here
Read below to discover more about what is included in the experience.
What's included and what you will experience:
- Welcome Dinner
- 5 nights in eco-luxe accommodation at Alila Ubud, with private bedroom and bathroom
- Waking up to the sounds of nature and lush jungle views
- Daily gourmet breakfast - can be catered to suit individual dietary requirements
- Daily afternoon tea by the poolside
- Optional morning yoga or tai chi sessions
- Dive into the stunning infinity pool
- Signature massage treatment
- Gentle walk on the Campuahn Ridge surrounded by village houses and rice fields
- Private sound healing at Pyramids of Chi
- Private cooking session
- Gentle Qoya movement sessions, where you remember you are wise, wild & free
- Visit a local temple, away from the tourists
- Daily oracle cards and love notes to assist with inner reflection
- Free time to rest, relax, reflect, read, journal ~ this is an introvert-friendly experience
- Explore the town of Ubud at your leisure
- Shuttle service to Ubud Central based on daily schedule
- Bicycles available at the resort
What's not included:
- Airport Transfers - you will be connected with a driver
- Airfares/Flight confirmations
- Travel insurance
- Alcohol/Non alcoholic Drinks
- Personal shopping
- Taxis excluding Sojourn activities
- Meals other than those stated in the itinerary
- Extensions before or after the Sojourn
Invest in Yourself: $2250
Secure your spot now with a $250 non-refundable deposit, click here. Final balance due 10 August 2019.
Direct deposit: Life in Sync BSB: 633 000 Account No: 161901483 (reference your surname) or Visa/Mastercard via Paypal: email@example.com
Passport, Insurance & Cancellation
At least 6 months validity on passport is required to be accepted into Bali. If you are traveling on a passport other than Australia or New Zealand please advise so I can check if visa entry is required. Comprehensive Travel Insurance is mandatory, along with Volcanic Ash cover (please check with your Insurance provider).
Cancellation made less than 60 days prior to the event is 50% of total fees paid. Cancellation made less than 30 days prior to the event, no refund is available. Costings are based on 6 guests, if numbers are not reached by final payment we reserve the right to either apply a small surcharge, or cancel the trip.
If you desire to join me and other wonderful women on an unforgettable trip but feel like there is something holding you back, like inhibitions about traveling alone, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and together we'll discover more about your situation and answer any questions.
To save your spot now click here.
A sensual spell awaits you!