Strategies to end abortion in Nebraska now
March 12, 6pm, Legacy Hall, 6104 Irvington Rd, Omaha, NE 68134
Join us as nationally known speakers, Rusty Thomas & Matt Trewhella, share how we can restore the God-given right to life for the preborn in Nebraska. Let's encourage God's people to have:
The doors will open at Legacy Hall at 6pm on March 12. Please join us if you are in the area, and if you are not, please forward this to friends who might be in the area. Iowans and others are welcome as we hope to bring this to other states as well. The schedule is as follows:
- A God-sized goal, not a goal that any pagan could achieve. It is time that we let God set the agenda rather than eating scraps from the humanists' table.
- A goal that requires faith, not compromise. I like the Big Hairy Audacious Faith-filled Goals of Rusty and Matt. May their faith inspire more faith.
- A goal that calls for dedication and effort in pursuing God's kingdom and His righteousness more than fitting into other people's political agendas.
- The biblical goal of abolishing abortion in Nebraska, not simply limiting abortion or regulating abortion. People told Wilberforce that his goal of abolishing the slave trade in the British empire was impossible. If he had been swayed by what is "possible," he would never have accomplished the things that he did. We should be satisfied with nothing less than ending abortion.
- A goal that does not require the federal government's permission, and that begins where we are. Nebraska can indeed do something. Interposition has a long and glorious history. It should be at least considered.
6:00 pm Doors open, refreshments served
6:25 pm Opening
6:30 pm Rusty Thomas - Operation Save America
7:15 pm Matt Trewhella - Missionaries to the Preborn
8:00 pm Q&A, free will offering
Conclude with prayer and song