Help AC Meet its Fundraising Goal!
We're Almost There!
Dear AC families and supporters,
We so appreciate the generous contributions you make to BHS and the AC community. Your financial donations so far this year have helped to fund: field trips, an updated 10th grade English curriculum, new lap top computers and carts for use in the AC Humanities classrooms, and so much more. Many of the great things we are able to offer students and staff outside the classroom are made possible due to your generosity, and for that we are grateful
. But in order to meet our fundraising goal, we need your continued support this year!
Earlier this year the Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG) sent you a request to donate to the BHSDG general fund. Please consider making a directed donation to support the AC community through the BHSDG, in addition to a gift to the general fund. No donation is too small or too large, and every dollar will be greatly appreciated!
Your directed donation to the AC Community will help support the following upcoming expenses:
- Our AC graduation event for AC seniors
- A summer welcome event for incoming AC students and families
- Professional development and resources to support instruction in the classroom
Contributions directed to the AC community allow the program to more specifically identify and fund its needs quickly. The AC Community can and does receive grant funding from the BHSDG for certain needs, but there are many competing requests for those school-wide funds
Why should I give to both AC Community and BHSDG?
A gift to the BHS Development Group supports programs that benefit all
BHS students, including:
- After-school tutoring for all students in multiple subjects
- Classroom Grants for all teachers
- College and Career Center
- Annual College Fair for BHS Juniors
- Daily Planners for all students
Contributions to the entire school (BHSDG) are critical, and those contributions are used to support programs that benefit all students. and many other key areas. BHSDG is the fiscal agent for all of the learning communities at Berkeley High. It’s easy to write one check and designate your donation anyway you like.
HOW TO DONATE
Write a check—payable to BHS Development Group—then write on the memo line how to divide your donation, or add a note, and send to the BHSDG at:
P.O. Box 519
Berkeley CA 94701
Donate online at: http://bhsdg.org/wp/give/
Under the PayPal™ logo on the left, (Please note there will be a service charge for online donations)
Thank you very much, in advance, for your support!
- Type in (XX) in the box beneath "Donate to the BHSDG Annual Fund (other designation optional)"
- Then click the “Donate” tab, and then enter your payment information. After it's been verified, the confirmation page lists your "Shipping Address" and, if you want to provide any further instructions, click on the "Add" link on the "Special instructions (optional)" line.