Traveling for the next 5 weeks!
John and I have started our trip overseas for the next 5 weeks. We land back in the states Sept.18th, in LA where we will attend Project Walk for 2 days. http://projectwalk.com This facility specializes in spinal cord injuries. It is a non-profit so it doesn't take insurance. We will pay cash, EVERY $100 sponsers 1 hour of therapy. You can do that at http://www.overlandmissions.com/donate/ put "project walk" in the memo
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
First we are attending a International Women's Conference in Nigeria. It's hard to express the tremendous opportunity this is BUT IT'S HUGE! We were invited to attend this event by Ladonna Osborn (TL & Daisy Osborn's ministry) They have been around for along time and impacting the world with sharing the Gospel through crusades & teaching materials. I am writing this newsletter from NIGERIA NOW. We are super excited :-) We will be here till Sept 16th, then we fly into SE ASIA.
In SE Asia we will be going to Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Indoneisa. We will visit our Overland base in Cambodia and do ministry in the other countries with the connections that we have. We are very excited & alittle nervous because logistially it is a challenge getting around in a wheelchair in places that don't have elevators and a lot of steps.
BE PRAYING FOR:
* Strength for both John and I (John has to carry me a lot, so be praying for strength in his back)
* Perfect health for both of us
* Pray for doors to open in each country that we can preach the Gospel to anyone and everyone we meet.
* Pray for the girls, this is the longest we have been away from them. I know they are having so much fun with Brad & Brenda Hillberry (Brandy's parents) in FL. They get to take a boat to the beach, swim in MeMe's pool all day and enjoy these last few weeks of summer being a kid.
* Pray my wheelchair and bags get to each destination with no problems and no damage
WE LOVE YOU!