After spending the month of August in the Ontario countryside growing vegetables and raising monarch butterflies, I have returned to city-life rejuvenated and excited about my upcoming educational activities. Registration is open to the public for all of the events listed below. For more information please click on the event title. If you have questions please contact Trish at email@example.com.
Toronto, Ontario: Wednesday October 7, 2015, 11 am - 11:30 am. CANO Annual Conference(Canadian Association of Nurses in Oncology), Topic: Mommy Yelled at Me To Clean Up My Room And Got Throat Cancer: Supporting Children When a Parent or Sibling Has Cancer.
Certificate Program in Children's Grief and Bereavement (Hincks-Dellcrest Centre, Toronto)
The dates for this year's 5-module certificate program are below. Modules can be taken individually or all five can be taken to obtain the certificate. For more information or to register for the certificate program please visit here.
1. Tuesday September 29, 2015, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm: Supporting Children and Youth Facing the Dying of Someone Close to Them (with Andrea Warnick)
2. Thursday October 15, 2015, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm: When Death Darkens the Door: Supporting Bereaved Children and Youth (with Andrea Warnick and Julia Porter)
3. Tuesday November 17, 2015, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm: Supporting Grieving Children and Families Using Mindfulness and Compassion (with Andrea Warnick, Andrew Blake,and Mariane Gocker)
4. Tuesday January 19, 2016, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm: When Grief Gets More Complicated (with Andrea Warnick and Colleen Mousseau)
5. Tuesday February 23, 2016, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm: Dancing in the Darkness: Creative Approaches to Working with Grieving Children and Youth (with Andrea Warnick and Lysa Toye)