iHotel and Conference Center
The iHotel is a contemporary designed four-star property featuring 125 luxurious hotel room accommodations in Champaign, Illinois. The hotel and conference center is located on the south campus of the University of Illinois in the heart of The Research Park. The adjoining 38,000 square foot state-of-the-art Illinois Conference Center features 12 conference rooms; two large ballrooms and ten meeting rooms.
Hotel Room Rate for Conference Attendees: $139.00 per night
The iHotel provides MASEA Conference Attendees with numerous features including:
- Spa at the I: Rejuvenate yourself in our tranquil spa with a selection of soothing signature services performed by massage therapists licensed through the State of Illinois. All sessions must be booked 24-hours in advance through Guest Services.
- Free WiFi access in all areas
- 24-Hour Access to Fitness Center
- Full-service restaurant and bar featuring a complete menu and signature culinary cocktails with an inviting outdoor patio
- 24-Hour concierge services
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Willard Airport (CMI), Illinois Terminal and any University of Illinois campus buildings
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning service
- In-room refrigerator, personal safe and personal coffee maker with every guest room
Hotel Reservation Information
Reservations can be made by calling 217-819-5000 or through the following URL:
Inform the reservationist that you are attending the MASEA Conference. All reservations require a guarantee with a major credit card. In the case of a cancellation, 24 hours' notice before the day of arrival required. To ensure room availability, reserve your room early.
The last day to reserve a room at the MASEA conference rate is May 19, 2016. At the cut-off date the hotel will release unreserved rooms for general sale and determine whether it can accept reservations from the attendees based on a space- and rate-available basis at the organizations group rate.