2022-2023 School Calendar
1. Go to MyProcare.com
2. Enter your email address (the email you have on file with us)
and choose Go.
3. Enter the confirmation code sent to your email, choose a
password, and press Go .
Then you may:
a. View your child’s schedule, time card, and more.
b. Use the Pay button to make a payment with your card.
Preschoolers are not required to wear uniforms. We ask that you dress your scholar in play clothing as it will get messy from time to time. Please have them wear safe shoes (no flip flops) for outside play!
Please be sure your information on file is up to date!!
Including current copies of immunization records!
- Tuition will be due by Monday morning every week.
- Tuition is based on contract schedule not on attendance.
- Tuition is due in advance on the first day of attendance each week.
- A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed to all accounts in arrears on Wednesday at noon. If the account is not made current by close of business on Friday, services will be suspended until the account is again brought to a $0.00 balance. At this time, enrollment will be reinstated (Additional fees may apply). A $30.00 fee will be applied to any returned check.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, credit card, or cash in the Preschool office or online using MyProcare.
- Auto-payment forms are available at the front desk if you would like us to run your credit card or banking account each week through Tuition Express.