Bid & Proposal Conference NEW DATE
BPC has been moved to September 30 - October 3, 2020.
Bid & Proposal Con is the world’s largest conference for proposal, bid, tender, capture, business development and graphics professionals. People from around the world attend to gain tested information, proven strategies, and best practices from the best and brightest in the industry.
- Hands-on education & certification
- Insight and cutting-edge content from industry leaders and inspiring keynotes
- Networking opportunities
Attendees represent professionals from all industries, including government and business sectors. Registration is still open!
SPAC Conference NEW DATE
It is anticipated that SPAC will be held in March 2021. A message from the SPAC team follows:
After considerable discussion with our venue and hotel partners about how to handle SPAC 2020 in light of the evolving public health emergency and uncertain business environment, we have concluded that the most prudent choice at this time is to cancel SPAC 2020 completely and not reschedule for early September as previously communicated. We believe that this is the best course for all parties and have gotten agreement from our contracted providers that we can cancel with no penalty.
Our intention is to plan for SPAC 2021 in the first quarter of next year, conditions allowing. We believe that much of the work done in preparation for this year will carry forward, and we hope that many of our presenters, vendors, and registrants will plan on joining us next year.
Full refunds will be provided for all registrants and vendors. No cancellation fees will be charged. Refunds will be handled as follows:
- We will mail a check to any company or person who originally paid by check. I will reach out to you to confirm details for these checks.
- For those who paid online via credit or debit card, we will request a credit to that card via PayPal, which is our card processor. If you need the refund to be paid by check rather than reversing the original transaction, please let me know by email.
- If you prefer to roll your registration over to SPAC 2021, please drop me an email to that effect.
Please let us know if you have any questions or have an individual situation that we need to be aware of.
We are deeply disappointed that SPAC 2020 has to be canceled, and we are grateful for your patience and support as we have worked through this decision. We look forward to regrouping and bringing you an exciting, high-value conference in early 2021.
Please stay safe during these next few months and take all possible precautions to protect yourself, your family, and your community.
See you in 2021!
APMP Webinars in Response to COVID-19
In response to the many changes we are all facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, APMP is offering a series of free webinars for members and nonmembers.