Synchronizing the Band Calendar:
Google Calendar Sync and Android Phones
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. (Calendar.Google.com)
- On the left, next to "Other calendars," click Add From URL.
- Enter the calendar's address in the field provided:
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Note: It may take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
- Go into the Settings app
- Touch "Accounts & Passwords"
- On the Accounts & Passwords screen, touch "Add Account"
- On the Add Account screen, touch "Other"
- Under Calendars, touch "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- For the Server value, enter the URL for the teacher calendar:
- Touch "Next" in the upper right corner.
- It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description if you like.
- Touch "Save" to save the subscription.