In This Issue...
- Concert Accessory Orders Due November 5th - Order Form Below
- Concert Fees Due December 1st - Payment Link Below
- Please post the Disney Calendar! Over $600 Raised Since Saturday!
As you know, last year was not a normal band year for our students. In addition, many of the current LBBA Executive Board and Board members are first year volunteers. There are some areas of band operation information that was missed given the limited contact we had with the previous board. We have been doing our best to navigate through this year.
That being said, concert accessories are required for each student (tux shirts, bow ties, cummerbunds and jewelry) and we were just made aware that this is an expense required from parents on top of the $150 concert fees. These accessories are very low in cost and the students will use these all 4 years and do not turn them in at the end of each concert season. We have approximately $2700 in accessories that have been ordered and we need your help - we know that these costs were not previously communicated, so if you would help by purchasing your student's accessories, we would GREATLY appreciate it so the band does not have to absorb these costs.
Thank you so much for your help and your understanding.
- Order Form: https://lassiterbands.org/product-category/concert-attire/
- Click on each Accessory needed and Add to Cart
- Tux Shirt $18 (students were fitted if a shirt was needed)
- Cummerbund $7
- Bow Tie $3
- Pearl Necklace $9.75
- Pearl Earrings $3.00
- Access your cart and pay
- Cart icon can be found in the upper right hand corner if you are on a laptop or at the bottom of the menu when you click on the menu drop down.
Eyes With Pride,
Kristin Hawkins & Lisa Kubes
Concert Fees Due December 1st - Payment Link Below
Reminder - if your student is enrolled in a band class during the school day, he/she is in concert band. This applies to all marching students. Required concert fees of $150 are used for Symphonic Camp, to bring in guest clinicians and instructors for each instrument, guest clinicians, purchase music, etc. Please make sure these fees are paid on time: https://lassiterbands.org/shop/fees/concert-season-fees/
Please post the Disney Calendar! Over $600 raised since Saturday morning!
If every family participates in this fundraiser, we are going to have great results! It takes LESS than 5 minutes to setup and you don't have to do anything else!!! If you've already posted, THANK YOU! and be sure to regularly comment so the post keeps showing up on people's social media feeds.
1. Post the “Mickey” calendar image
2. Add the following text and link:
In April 2022, my son/daughter is traveling to Walt Disney World to march down Main Street for the 50th Anniversary parade! After a year of such hard times and limited travel, we’d be so grateful if you could help contribute to offset the cost of the trip for these students.
Thank you so much for supporting the Lassiter High School Marching Band!
- Choose any date(s) on the calendar (the 1st is $1, the 20th is $20)
- Pay via the PayPal link. If you could also pay the convenience fee that would be helpful and place a note in the memo line indicating it's for Disney. https://paypal.me/lbbaorg?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
- Post a comment to let us know which dates you are taking!
3. What happens next:
People choose which date they would like to donate. Example- Grandma chooses November 30th and uses the PayPal link provided to pay $30. People are free to pick more than one day. Grandma can pick Nov. 1st and Nov. 30th if she wants! As people choose dates, you can post and let others know what is taken and what is still available until you fill all of the dates. If your calendar fills up fast, feel free to post a new one!
4. Any questions?
Please contact Lisa and Kristin at email@example.com.
Pretty simple, right? You can start posting this weekend and continue throughout the month of November. All money collected will be sent to Super Holiday (just like the car wash) and the final payment will be adjusted.
Thank you in advance for taking part and helping the band get to Disney!
Parent Remind Texts
Text the appropriate code to 81010
This email Blast:
|| Remind Code
Sign up using this form:
Band Directors: Directors@lbba.org
Oct 28, Trunk or Treat
Oct 29 & 30, Craft Fair
Nov 6, Recycle Day
Dec 2, Winter Concert
Synchronizing the Band Calendar:
Google Calendar Sync and Android Phones
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. (Calendar.Google.com)
- On the left, next to "Other calendars," click Add From URL.
- Enter the calendar's address in the field provided:
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Note: It may take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
- Go into the Settings app
- Touch "Accounts & Passwords"
- On the Accounts & Passwords screen, touch "Add Account"
- On the Add Account screen, touch "Other"
- Under Calendars, touch "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- For the Server value, enter the URL for the teacher calendar:
- Touch "Next" in the upper right corner.
- It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description if you like.
- Touch "Save" to save the subscription.