In This Issue...
- Disney Recap & Sponsor Board
- Spiritwear Store Open Until April 13
- Spring Fling Help Needed
- Summer & Fall Calendar Available
- Marching Band Registration NOT OPEN
- LBBA Exec Board Nominees
Disney Recap & Sponsor Board
We hope everyone had a nice and restful Spring Break. Even though our students weren't able to march in the Magic Kingdom parade, they still had an AMAZING time at Disney. The trip went very smoothly because of all our amazing Chaperones and STUDENTS! THANK YOU to Angie Pittman, who did so much behind the scenes work before and during the trip. THANK YOU to our amazing Chaperone Team - Julie Shelley, Sandy Caldwell, Heather Dahlby, Valerie Phillips, Meredith Paulin, Victoria Wilson, Christy Stamper, Brent Snyder, Susie & Ryan Carson, and Pallavi & Nikhil Mahadkar. We couldn't have done it without each of you! Thank you for giving up part of your Spring Break to serve our students!
The Sponsor Board is complete and ready for more Sponsors! Take a look when you drive by STEP field this week! It looks AMAZING and we can't say enough THANK YOUs to Sandy Pittman, Brent Snyder and Matt Lamb - they spent many weekends on STEP field hanging boards, sealing, painting and then adding the sponsor boards on Sunday. Thank you for your service to the band program!
If you or someone you know owns a small business, please ask them to join our team of sponsors. We have 11 more spots to fill! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Spiritwear Store Open Until April 13 - Optional Band Hoodie
Spring Fling Help Needed
Chaperone help needed this week and next!
Summer & Fall Calendar Available
The calendar for the summer and fall season is ready!
Marching Band Registration NOT OPEN
We are almost ready for registration and appreciate your patience as we complete the last remaining items. Register and pay in full by May 1st and receive a 10% discount. Sibling discount will also be available and information will be communicated soon. Please do NOT make deposit or register your student at this time.
LBBA Exec Board Nominees
The 2022-2023 Exec Board Nominees are:
Nominations will be taken from the floor at the April 12th general membership meeting @ 7pm, but names must be submitted in advance for approval by the Band Directors and the nominee(s). Meeting will be held at Lassiter.
- VP - Victoria Wilson
- Secretary - Betsy Homer
- Treasurers - Jamie Crowley and Frank O'Connell (two positions will be elected)
Please note - the April 12th meeting may need to be postponed. We will send another update on Monday, April 11th.
Eyes With Pride,
Kristin Hawkins & Lisa Kubes
Parent Remind Texts
Text the appropriate code to 81010
This email Blast:
|| Remind Code
Sign up using this form:
Band Directors: Directors@lbba.org
Mar 17-19 LGPE
Mar 23, 30, 31 Disney Parade Reh
Apr 1-5 Disney Trip
Apr 12-14 Spring Fling Pt 1
Apr 19-21 Spring Fling Pt 2
Synchronizing the Band Calendar:
Google Calendar Sync and Android Phones
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. (Calendar.Google.com)
- On the left, next to "Other calendars," click Add From URL.
- Enter the calendar's address in the field provided:
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Note: It may take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
- Go into the Settings app
- Touch "Accounts & Passwords"
- On the Accounts & Passwords screen, touch "Add Account"
- On the Add Account screen, touch "Other"
- Under Calendars, touch "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- For the Server value, enter the URL for the teacher calendar:
- Touch "Next" in the upper right corner.
- It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description if you like.
- Touch "Save" to save the subscription.