In This Issue...Action Required!
- LGPE Sign Up - Students/Adults
- Disney Meeting Time Change
- Disney - Form for Prescription Meds/Turn In
- Disney - Complete Breakfast Order/Sign Agreement
- Marching Uniforms - Bibbers Reminder
LGPE Sign Up - Students/Adults
LGPE will be held at Lassiter March 17th-19th. Many volunteers are needed (students and adults). Students can earn service hours! We are very fortunate to also have help from the Pope and Kell Booster organizations.
We understand that everyone is busy. There are not enough members of the LBBA Board to handle this event. We NEED your HELP! Please review the sign up and considering donating a couple hours of your day to spend with other parents and band students from around our District. It's always a special event and we promise it will be well worth your time!
A brief description is listed for each role. We especially need help during the school day on Thursday and Friday since we won't have student help. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Disney Meeting TIme Change
Due to Mabry's Pre-LGPE Concert at 7pm, our Disney meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 9th at 6:15pm in the Lassiter Theater. We will NOT have an online option. If you are unable to attend, notes will be provided. Students do NOT have to attend the meeting. The theater will be occupied until 6pm by another group so we will start promptly at 6:15 so Mabry parents can attend their student's concert. We have a lot going on this month so we were unable to move the meeting to another date.
Disney - Form for Prescription Meds/Turn In
If your students takes prescription meds, the form below needs to be filled out and turned in along with the prescription meds at one of the Disney parade rehearsals - 4pm - 6pm on March 23rd, 30th or 31st. Chaperones will be collecting the forms and meds. Meds will NOT be accepted the morning of departure for Disney.
Disney - Complete Breakfast Order/Sign Agreement
Please go to the Super Holiday website today, go to the Dashboard and click on the Questionnaire link or look for the Big Blue Button that says ”Add Missing Info” to make your student's breakfast selections (you can pick two items) and sign the agreement.
Marching Uniforms - Bibbers Reminder
Please check with your student to see if they brought their bibbers home before winter break. If they did, that means they must be shortened or lengthened for the Disney trip. We need all bibbers to be the correct length. The band will be on the world stage, performing for Disney guests from all over the globe. If you have questions about the bibber length, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Below is a link to the guidelines.
If you don't have a preferred Alterations person, Regal Cleaners just past Dunkin Donuts on Sandy Plains will alter bibbers for $10. Phone number is 77-578-7722.
There is a also a place behind Brusters on Trickum - she also knows how to hem (and not cut) bibbers.
Eyes With Pride,
Kristin Hawkins & Lisa Kubes
Parent Remind Texts
Text the appropriate code to 81010
This email Blast:
|| Remind Code
Sign up using this form:
Band Directors: Directors@lbba.org
Mar 17-19 LGPE
Mar 23, 30, 31 Disney Parade Reh
Apr 1-5 Disney Trip
Apr 12-14 Spring Fling Pt 1
Apr 19-21 Spring Fling Pt 2
Synchronizing the Band Calendar:
Google Calendar Sync and Android Phones
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. (Calendar.Google.com)
- On the left, next to "Other calendars," click Add From URL.
- Enter the calendar's address in the field provided:
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Note: It may take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
- Go into the Settings app
- Touch "Accounts & Passwords"
- On the Accounts & Passwords screen, touch "Add Account"
- On the Add Account screen, touch "Other"
- Under Calendars, touch "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- For the Server value, enter the URL for the teacher calendar:
- Touch "Next" in the upper right corner.
- It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description if you like.
- Touch "Save" to save the subscription.