LGBTQ Self-Defense Workshop
January 6, 2019 at 10 AM
Krav Maga is a self-defense system that encompasses a variety of techniques derived from Muay Thai, Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, and Wrestling. It is a reality-based self-defense system that teaches techniques and principles to handle realistic hostile encounters of all kinds. Because all the techniques are based on instinctive reactions and simple movements, students learn and retain the knowledge quickly and effectively.
Our workshop will teach you a variety of practical techniques meant to empower you in protecting yourself from different types of assaults. Learn how to protect yourself before it's too late.
- Recognizing and avoiding potential threats
- Basic principles of self-defense and taking control
- Fears, safety, and situational awareness
- Realities of physical assaults
- Attackers and their patterns
- Techniques and strategies to self-defense
- Physical drills and scenarios
Class will be challenging and fun! You'll burn off calories while learning a life-saving skill.
Titan Gym is a Krav Maga Alliance affiliate and all Instructors are certified in Krav Maga.
Open to the general public. No membership needed.