We are changing the way we bring kits to you by offering instructions as a separate PDF download on all new kits (current kits still available in hard copy!). Many people are viewing on their electronic devices so we believe this is the right way to go, and it will also allow us to bring you more new projects, more often! Don't worry though, you can easily print off your PDF if you prefer a paper copy!
Materials for the projects will also be available as individual items rather than a complete kit so if you already have something you won't get a second one unnecessarily. Sarah has also given alternatives where relevant so that you can use stuff from your stash instead if you want to! Just check the listing for the PDF you are interested to see what you need and what you already have! Here's a summary of how to order:
- Go to the Download e-Projects section of the shop.
- Add the PDF instructions you would like to your basket (this contains all designs, stitch plans, working method, templates etc).
- Look down the list of shop items below the PDF and add any items you would like for the project to your basket (check the PDF description for what you need to see if you already have it and alternatives you can use instead). Everything underneath the PDF listing is everything Sarah has used in the project.
- Place your order and pay at the checkout.
- Download your instructions from the bottom of the Order Confirmation email you receive as soon as your order has gone through.
- Get ready to stitch!
We will be adding more PDF projects to this section of the coming weeks but don't worry, I'll let you know whats new!