Join us at our first Community Market of 2018 this Saturday! We'll be selling bags composted manure from EcoSoil, vegetable seedlings and fresh produce! Friends of the Garden at Park & Tillford will also be selling some seedlings from their garden. Read on to see what we'll have available!
We're also excited to be hosting some of our favourite chefs, bakers, crafters, and artisans. They include: Flour Garden Bakeshop; Wood Works of Art; Earth Mind and Body; Crafts by Margaret; Honada Cooks; and Gurmeet's Indian Spices!
We're grateful to have Telus supporting our Soil Drive this year. Please say hello to their volunteer team on Saturday!
Saturday May 19, 10am-2pm
- Tomatoes (Heirlooms, cherry, plum, slicers, and paste)
- Cucumbers (Long English)
- Summer Squash (Patty Pan)
- Winter Squash (Delicata)
- Kale (Curly Green, Lacinato, Red Russian)
- Swiss Chard
- Herbs (Sage, Thyme, Oregano)
- Cut Flower Seedlings (Zinnias, Strawflowers, Scabiosas, etc.)
- English Breakfast Radishes
- Salad Mix (Mustards, lettuce, etc.)
- $5/ bag. Bring your own container and save 1$/bag!