Dear <<First Name>>
We are delighted to present our latest Board Update #10, some FAQ’s relating to the transition process and the recent open calls for Project Teams and Moot 2021 role vacancies.
The board update #10 includes the following:
- Scouting Ireland Assembly, November 2019
- Developing a Strategy for Scouting Ireland
- CEO recruitment
- Board Review, Rotation and Co-Opted Update
- Finances & Accounts and EGM
- Transition Update
- Moot 2021
- Charities Regulator Authority
- Training Review
- Governance Compliance - Update to DCYA
- Joint Committee on Children and Youth Affairs
- National Youth Representatives
Click here to view the full board update.
Click here to view the FAQ’s.
Click here and here to view the recent Project Team open calls.
Click here to view the Moot 2021 roles and vacancies.
We wish you and your families a very happy Christmas and a happy New Year.
Yours in Scouting,
Board of Directors of Scouting Ireland