So many things to update you on from the email world.
Hey there, <<First Name>>,
Last week was a massive week for all things Mailchimp. So this email is a quick breakdown of what you need to know. There were a lot of big things that happened.
10 Things Mailchimp Released Last Week:
1. MAJOR updates for small businesses with their Fall Release. This video explains everything.
2. The biggest update is an app re-design. I'm really excited to dig into this new look.
3. Second Act, a film series from Mailchimp Presents is back for a second season and this 7 min short film about a former postal worker turned maker of violins really struck a chord with me. It's beautiful.
4. A NEW POP-UP EDITOR! We design a lot of pop-ups for websites and Mailchimp has an entirely new pop-up editor that makes gorgeous pop-ups. If you ever need one for your website, let me know.
5. Powered by AI and 2 billion data points, Mailchimp Smarts will help your biz make more money. From "Product Recommendations" to a cool Subject Line Helper and more, so many incredible tools for businesses.
So many incredible and huge updates for anyone that uses Mailchimp. What I love most about these updates is that Mailchimp has really listened to their customers and partners and has worked so hard to create a platform that helps small business owners. I think that's rad.