This virtual course contains 6 modules, is self paced, and easy to use.
Purchase it once and get unlimited access for all your staff.
Click on the LEARN MORE button for a peak at our virtual course. You can watch a video montage which compresses 9 hours of valuable content into under 5 minutes. Check it out and see for yourself what the course is like.
As a result of this virtual course, participants will increase their knowledge and skill and be able to:
- Define sexuality and sexual self-advocacy
- Create positive messages for people with developmental disabilities
- Define sexual development and list issues related to sexuality and developmental disabilities
- List what makes it difficult for agency staff to talk about sexuality with self advocates and address solutions to those barriers
- Recognize their own values and attitudes and how those impact their ability and effectiveness in teaching this topic
- List ways to teach this topic, answer questions, and respond to behaviors
- Access tool and strategies to answer questions, respond to behaviors, and address sexuality in an effective way.
6 online training videos
PDF accompanying documents
Resources and Tools
We look forward to helping you become more skilled and confident,