1. Fijian Relief Effort.
- Pray for God to pour out his love and compassion to fill the hearts of the leaders who are organizing relief efforts.
- Wisdom, knowledge, team-work, and unity would characterize the service efforts.
- Remote villages will be reached with communication and relief.
- The government and other relief organizations will be resourced to meet the needs of the people.
2. Mission Fiji's role in the relief.
- Wisdom in decision making.
We need God's guidance so that we can serve in a way that will be healthy long-term for the communities.
- Pray that we can help the villages tap into their own resources that are sustainable to help create thriving communities.
(examples: help rehab farms, create jobs, create benefitting relationships between local services and local churches.)
- Through all these efforts, new relationships would be formed where people learn how to LIVE IN the Kingdom of God, through a daily relationship with Jesus.
- The Word of God will be taught with passion and integrity.
4. Pray for the Missionaries.
- Pray that God will keep us from temptation, and deliver us from evil as we spend time in the States. (Matthew 6:13, 2 Timothy 5:11-12)
- Anoint our lips to preach and teach the Word of God and the Good News of the Gospel. (Acts 1:8)
- We would take on more of the mind of Christ and His character. (Philippians 2:5)
- God will grow us in our prayer life and reliance upon him.
"That a movement of Discipleship and love for Jesus would ignite in the World."