3 More Days to Get this
Amazing Deal!

Hello creative friend!

Only 3 more days to go to get this super affordable, wonderful art deal that helps the earth and fights climate change at the same time! Don't miss out!

Get it here.
Below some more information about it, in case you missed the first email. :) Do you want to make art and help the earth at the same time?

Then I have some wonderful news! My friend Tam from Willowing Arts has been worried about climate change for a while now, and she wanted to make a meaningful difference/ contribution to the 'fight against climate change'.

This is how the Art for Earth Project was born!
This is the second time she is running this project, last year she raised £25,000 for Treesisters, an organisation that plants trees all over the world! This year, she is running it again and I’m part of it!

Tam collected together over 45 amazing mixed media artists who have all contributed one or more art resources (like an art course, e-book, printable PDF or other item) to the Art for Earth Package! It contains over 85+ amazing art resources including some brand new courses that have not been published before! They were especially created for this package deal.

My contribution:

My online class on characters development and story telling: Magical Forest

  • Self-Study

  • 16 videos /7.5+ Hours of Instruction

  • Lifetime Access/Downloadable Content

  • Share on Kabostudio Members corner Facebook Group

Learn More

Scroll down or click here to see a complete list of all the products in this package!

The Art for Earth Package is valued at over £2900+ GBP, but will be sold for only £75 GBP! It will be on sale for 7 days only and get this; 25% of all sales will go to an amazing organisation that helps improve our climate. They are called Treesisters and they are a group of women spread out all over the world with a mission to plant trees and a focus on tropical reforestation.

They say:

“Vision & Mission of Tree Sisters:

TreeSisters exists to elicit collective responsibility for planetary restoration at the grass roots level

with a focus on women and tropical reforestation.We are growing a global network of women who donate monthly to fund the acceleration of tropical reforestation as an expression of collective planetary care.

We channel 80% of member donations to exemplary existing reforestation organisations in the tropics with whom we partner to restore ecosystems. The remaining 20% funds our behaviour change and consciousness shift work with women to reinstate feminine leadership, and normalise collective ownership of planetary restoration.”

This package contains some fabulous art resources by some of the most popular mixed media teachers in our community! I hope you'll buy this wonderful package of awesome art goodies and help the earth while making art!

Make Art for Earth!


Thank you so much! Love

Facebook iconInstagram iconTwitter iconWebsite iconEmail iconPinterest icon

Copyright (C) 2021 Kabostudio. All rights reserved.

Update Preferences | Unsubscribe

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp