Welcome back to another great year with the Spartans Band. Your Band Officers and Band Boosters are excited to kick off the year with our annual Band/Orchestra/Chorus Parent Meeting on Tuesday, August 23, 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM.
Parents are strongly encouraged to attend. Important information will be given and tuxedo and dress fittings will take place that evening. Please bring your checkbook. ALL Band students must have a tuxedo or school approved black dress for concerts. This is a requirement for being in band. Tuxedo Warehouse will be there for fittings and a deposit or full payment is required to order your tuxedo. More details on tuxedo prices will be posted to the band's website in the coming weeks.
BAND DUES REMINDER
Please note the following regarding this year's band dues:
Marching Band: $300 which includes dues and pre-game meal plan. Dues can be paid in 3 payments:
- $100 deposit was due on 5/6.
- $100 was due on first day of band camp, 7/25.
- $100 final payment is due on 9/2.
Only Concert Band: $25
If you are not current on your band dues or need extra time to pay, please contact Treasurer, Sharon Gilbert
& let her know. We're happy to work with you.
Please drop all band payments in the lock box in the band room.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR
UPCOMING FOOTBALL GAMES
We are always looking for parents to get involved and volunteer! The following volunteers are needed asap but more volunteer opportunities will be discussed at the Parent Meeting on 8/23. We will need volunteers to help wash uniforms, to coordinate Senior Night & Middle School Night, and to help put together our End of Year Band Banquet.
- Football Game Chaperones: Our first home game (scrimmage) is on Friday, 8/12 and we need 4-6 adults to chaperone! We need 4-6 chaperones for every football game, both home and away games. Consider volunteering with us, it's really a lot of fun! To sign up, please visit our Charms website (Charms login information is below) or email Renee Hasterok & let her know when you'd like to volunteer. WE NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR THE 8/12 SCRIMMAGE GAME ASAP!
- Water purchaser: We need approximately 150 bottles of water for each football game to keep our band and dancers hydrated. If you would like to volunteer to purchase water and deliver to North Springs each week (you will be reimbursed!), please contact Stacy Sinatra or Sharon Gilbert for more information.
Charms Login Information:
Go to: parents/students login
Password: student ID or LastnameFirst Initial Example: BrownM
Spartans Band Website...
Our band officers at Gear Up Day!
>> Check out our photo gallery for pictures from football games & special events and send us your pictures for inclusion in the photo gallery! Email photos to Renee Hasterok
(jpeg images please).
Join our Facebook group for band news & updates....
It's a private (closed) group:
Search North Springs Band