Session 4 (last session) of Calligraphy continues today (Monday), 1/9/17 at 3:15 in room 137 with David Mark from the Southern California Calligraphy Society. He will be teaching us how to create flourishes and work large scale such as creating posters with Calligraphy. The Orange County Register is sending a reporter to photograph and write about the sessions and we will be featured in an upcoming article. Don't miss this final opportunity this year to learn calligraphy.
We can use a few more hands with set up and clean up on Thursday this week for the Showcase. Set-up will begin right after school and will be in the Quad unless it's raining, in which case we will be in the cafeteria. Let me know if you can help. Please come out and support your fellow COFA members/performers/artists starting at 6:30p. Let's show the Sunny Hills Community we are one the biggest and most active programs on campus.
Showcase Schedule of Events
- Showcase/Openhouse, Thursday, 1/12/17 @ 6p in the quad
- COFA Council Meeting (Quadshow Planning), Monday 2/6/17 @ 6p in room 137
- Laureate award qualification meeting for seniors, Wednesday, 2/8/17 @ 1:25 in room 137
- Winter Play, 2/14-2/17, 7p in the PAC
- Choir Concert, 2/23/17, 7p in the PAC
Check cofasunnyhills.net events page for all our upcoming events.