To all our valued clients,
Here at Evolution Pilates we believe that movement and is such a vital part of our everyday life. Therefore, we are still open for business as usual at the clinic with heightened sanitation procedures being acted upon studio wide. I have attached our current studio wide advice to this email. We are acting on the government advice and practicing adequate social distancing and not overcrowding the studio at all times when possible. If you are happy and healthy we are still in the studio to help you with all your Pilates needs!
We are currently taking expressions of interest from our clients who may be in self-isolation or in situations where you are currently unable to access the studio. These sessions will run on Microsoft Zoom and will require you to have a laptop or tablet that has microphone and video functions.
We will be offering regular Pilates sessions, mat classes and Garuda.
If you are interested in being involved in these sessions please reply to this email and note what times would suit you! We will endeavour to run these at your normal session times!
Evolution Pilates Current Response
- We do spray down and sanitize equipment and mats but please assist us with this between each equipment use.
- Hand Sanitizer or hand washing facilities is available at the studio – please use this before and after your session.
- It is recommended to wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds to ensure maximum cleanliness, especially if you use the toilet, blow your noise or cough on your hand.
- If you are not feeling well, please don’t come to the studio. We will be waiving the late cancellation fees for sessions during this period, so don’t worry about losing your session if you start feeling unwell within the late cancellation period. Normal cancellation policy will apply after first cancellation.
- Symptoms to watch out for are fever/ temperature higher than 37.5/38 degrees, sore throat, dry cough, nose runs.
- If you have been overseas recently or if you have direct contact with people suffering the Corona virus you may already have notice to self-quarantine.
Susan Bond and the team at Evolution Pilates.