Census 2021 Lambeth Community Organisations' Meeting Thursday 28 January 10am on Zoom
The census is a once a decade survey of all the households in England and Wales. The next census will be in March 2021. The statistics gathered from the census help to inform public policy, plan public services, and inform where billions of pounds are spent, for instance on roads, schools and hospitals.
This Zoom meeting is for local VCS organisations in Lambeth to learn more about the census and how to get involved.
It will be chaired by Integrate and will be presented by the local census team from the Office for National Statistics.
What is it about?
● Find out more about the upcoming census
● Find out why it is important to Lambeth
● Find out what support is being provided to help people take part
● Find out how your organisation can get involved
● Find out about local workshops and Q&A sessions for members of your community
● Meet the local census team from the Office for National Statistics
What is the format?
● Presentation by the local census team from the ONS
● Followed by a Q&A
For more information contact David Gwyther firstname.lastname@example.org