"Prayer is not preparation for the battle; it is the battle" (E.M. Bounds)
This past Sunday we celebrated all the amazing things God has done in our church over the past year, and we talked about how there's no doubt things would not look like they do now without the power of prayer!
If we want to remain a vital and growing church, we must make corporate prayer as much a priority (or more!) as everything else.
Here's 5 ways we can do that:
1. Join us tomorrow (Wednesday) from noon to 1pm in the prayer room for an hour of prayer for some urgent needs in our church.
2. Join us each Sunday at 9:30am for pre-service prayer, where we prepare our hearts and intercede for others.
3. Set your phone alarm to remind you to pray each day at 10:02 (am or pm) for God to raise up workers according to Luke 10:2.
4. Come on Tuesday to pray or to be prayed with! (right now as we write this there are people from our community here being prayed with!) What is Tuesday prayer all about? Read more here.
5. Sign up to receive church prayer updates and take time to pray for the needs and requests each week!